Testosterone is a hormone that plays a pivotal role in the well-being of male individuals. Testosterone levels are the highest when an individual is a teen and then as they age the levels progressively decline. This hormone is associated with a lot of facets of the body and its response to external stimuli. However, at times testosterone levels may show a decline for young individuals which may lead to further complications going forward. This article provides a look at the new testosterone therapies that use components of
testosterone enanthate for results.
How does testosterone prove beneficial for the human body?
- Good levels of the hormone indicate better results when it comes to heart health and other facets of the circulatory system.
- The hormone is also the sole reason that promotes muscle growth and helps to cut back on the body’s propensity to store fat.
- This also plays a huge role when it comes to governing bone density. Especially since bone density tends to reduce as one age.
- It also plays a major in ensuring the proper functioning of the cognitive and spatial abilities.
- Good levels of the hormone are also responsible for a better mood.
How can testosterone therapy help?
This therapy can reverse the effects that are commonly associated with hypogonadism. However, the results have been much more effective when it comes to younger demographics. While the therapy has been found to primarily increase the sexual drive in men the fact remains that research has not stated any significant changes when it comes to other factors. Most scientists believe that therapy plays little to no role when it comes to dealing with factors such as improved mood or energy. Studies are still underway to test the claims made by the therapy.
What are some of the side effects associated with the therapy?
- People may find that they are suffering from symptoms of sleep apnea.
- In many cases increasing the level of the hormone may lead to skin irritation and acne.
- This may also affect sperm production to a large extent in many men and can affect the testicles as well.
- Sometimes it can lead to enlargement of the prostate which is mostly not cancerous in nature.
- Stimulating the production of the hormone, in turn, can increase the number of red blood cells present in the bloodstream that can lead to clotting. This can cause discomfort and pain in the long run.
While the therapy may work in many cases there is no guarantee that it is totally foolproof. It is important to keep an eye on the symptoms as and when they arise and maintain a record of them to make it easier for diagnosis. Always contact a physician before you decide to indulge in any therapy. While they might be effective in nature, they may lead to unwanted side effects that require serious medical intervention. Make sure to have your research in place before you decide to jump the gun.